Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a type of software that organizations use to manage day-to-day business activities such as accounting, procurement, project management, risk management and compliance, and supply chain operations.
ERP systems tie together a multitude of business processes and enable the flow of data between them. By collecting an organization’s shared transactional data from multiple sources, ERP systems eliminate data duplication and provide data integrity with a single source of truth
Reasons to move for cloud ERP
Readily adopt new and evolving SaaS technologies
LNext-generation technologies, like artificial intelligence (AI), help cloud-based systems rapidly improve their capabilities with no requirement for periodic updates, unlike any legacy system. Now, with no additional or new input from the end-user, ERP systems continually become significantly easier to manage and use.
Extend the value of your existing ERP System
Augmenting and integrating legacy software with cloud applications can complement, enhance, and supplement important tasks. This approach gives a new beginning for legacy ERP systems and gives a great opportunity to business to start adopting cloud capabilities
Access new technologies
Finding cloud applications that complement your legacy ERP software modules lets you immediately take advantage over rapidly advancing new technologies and improving user paradigms. These provide complimentary systems that deliver immediate business capabilities and value without a fundamental change in your operations.
Reduce third-party dependencies
Reporting and analytics for legacy systems typically requires involvement from a third-party vendor to generate operational business intelligence. Using cloud applications from your legacy ERP vendor often produces the same or better intelligence without needing an additional vendor relationship.
Evolve your financial systems
Legacy systems were never meant to be modern reporting engines. Cloud-based technology was born in the last decade and developed, as a core principle, with an entirely different mindset and understanding of not only what was possible but what was needed to be successful for ERP platforms.
More robust security resources
Cloud solution service providers have large, full-time teams that are exclusively dedicated to proactively monitoring and staying current with cloud security issues and threats, 24 hours a day.
A Cloud-based & On-Premises ERP Solution for Pharmaceuticals Industry
Pharma Cloud-based or On-Premises ERP software makes it easy to hand inventory/stock management, order management, billing, sale/purchase etc. Keep track of pending prescription updates, stock levels, expire stock alerts and much more.
Prevent dead-stock, run customizable reports, track inventory levels and accept multiple payments via multiple modes with LOGIC cloud-based or On-premises POS software. Run multi-customers billing at the same time on a single system.
Try a demo of Pharma Software, Pharma Retail and Wholesale Software, Pharma Billing Software and analyze the changes and optimization you can bring into your business.
- Order Processing
- Warehouse Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Accounts & Finance
- MIS Reporting
- Point Of Sale
- CRM-Loyality Management
- Inventory Management
- Merchandise Plan & Assortment
- Promotion & Campaign Management
Pharmacy and Chain of Medical Stores
The major components of medical stores management are inventory and warehouse management.The aim of such management is thus, to protect stored items from loss, damage, theft or wastage and to manage reliable movement of supplies from source to user in the most economical and expeditious way.
- Cashier “Touch Screen”
- “Easy Read” Customer Display
- Prescription Tracker for Bulk medicine selling to consumers
- Cash Card and Layaways
- Home Delivery Bill and Home Delivery Counter.
- Loyalty and Gift Voucher
- Multiple Payment / Tender Acceptance
- Comprehensive Promotion and Scheme
- Multiple Shift and Shift hand over
Wholesale & Distribution
Wholesaling and distributing is the sale of goods or merchandise to retailers, to industrial, commercial, institutional or other professional business users, or to other wholesalers (wholesale businesses) and related subordinated services.
- Safety Stock Calculation Based on Item Sold
- Preparing Barcode Labels in Bulk Before Goods Arrive
- Using Handheld Devices to Determine Outstanding Debts
- Receiving Orders Using Handheld Devices
- Delivery Scheduling to Chain Stores Using a Fleet
- Order Delivery Using External Logistical Center Resources
- Managing Permanent Storage Place-Rack and Bin Management
- Managing Price Lists & Discounts by Customer Group
- Linking various items to a party or customers
- Customer Bonuses
- Automatic Scheduling of Item Delivery via Distribution Routes
- Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Managing Special Offers for Your Customers
- Selling to Chain Stores
- Sales force management module (M.R Management)
Company-wide ERP solution can help improve internal processes – one common platform fosters better internal communication. Better processes and communication leads to increased efficiency and enhanced company performance.
- Reliable lot and tracking solution.
- Effective batch sizing and scaling.
- Batch wise rate and stock.
- Batch wise expiry and allots.
- Barcoding of products as per OEM, as well as 2D concept.
- Tracking of damage stock and return.
- MR wise doctor visit records.
- Party wise payments terms settings.
- Probation for customer wise product pricing.
- Party wise credit limit, bill limit.
- Billing law process.
- Multiple packaging concepts, box, dozens, strip, etc.
- Multiple unit term measurement, tablets, bottle, strips, pcs.
- Substituent products, concepts as per WHO policy.
- Composition capture facility.
- Narcotics/antibiotic product selling, with respect to doctor prescription for retail, drops billing, handling.
- For retail, billing reference to doctor prescription.
- Doctors detail capturing, as well as patients
- Prescription reminder for retail billing.
- Prescription and OTC medications and custom features.